One of our newest features empowers AMP branch users to request maintenance and replacements for their merchandising products and print graphics.
New in AMP: Product & Collateral Ordering
As we continue to expand the functions AMP supports to better serve our clients, we strive to simplify various aspects of network management. One of our newest features empowers AMP branch users to request maintenance and replacements for their merchandising products and print graphics.
Our goal was to create a single platform which, based on request type, routes the work orders from the branches to the appropriate team or vendor. The benefit to this approach is that, not only is all information stored in a single, easy to access space, but that individual users are notified when a request requires their attention. Updates are immediately available to those working on the requests, as well as the branch staff, to ensure that everyone involved is receiving up to date information in as close to real time as possible.
Some highlights of the ways this product simplifies merchandising and collateral work orders:
- Route ordering requests and approvals through a centralized dashboard.
- Show information to just the right people for the task at hand with a routing system that’s built from scratch to work with your processes and needs.
- View a searchable archive of all previous requests and their key information.
- Keep the branches informed. Branch staff have the ability to view the status of their requests, allowing them to see if they should be expecting a shipment, or if the request has been denied and why.
- Our shop by picture system lets branches select complete fixtures or, when available, individual, replaceable components, helping to get more complete information to the implementation teams.